My friends Kim, Oy, and Jo put on the most exquisite little fete for this new baby inside me on Friday night. It was so nice. Family heirloom china, individually decorated fresh apple bundt cakes, pictures of vintage babies scattered among fresh blooms and moss. It was especially nice of Carrie to come (especially after their long day at the Cubs game and in the car with wee ones), and we had a fun time sitting around and talking with family (Grandma Kay, Aunt Molly, Barb, Courtney, cousins Carrie, Beth, and Maggie with her 3-wk baby Abby) after everyone had left. Such a treat! I am so grateful for their care!
2 comments:
darling! I liked the cake decorations and everything! I am grateful you have lovely friends to do that for you!
darling! I liked the cake decorations and everything! I am grateful you have lovely friends to do that for you!
Post a Comment